Professional-C Suncare SPF 30 helps improve appearance of the signs of skin aging while the sunscreen ingredients protect against the sun. While it protects against skin-damaging UVA and UVB rays, 10% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) helps improve the appearance of skin aging. Vitamin C is often acclaimed for its ability to defend your skin against visible signs of aging caused by environmental factors.
Science & Innovation
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
Known as the most powerful form of Vitamin C, L-Ascorbic Acid helps neutralize free radicals, minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten skin tone.
Daily Use of Vitamin C
- Proactively fortifies the skin defenses against environmental assaults.
- Encourages skin to rebound from previous, visible damage for an improved appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- Aids in restoring skin’s antioxidant strength to help skin appear younger for longer.
Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.79%, Oxybenzone 3%
Inactive ingredients: Ascorbic acid, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel extract, dimethicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, fragrance, octoxynol-10
How to Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Using a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or higher together with a comprehensive sun protection program including wearing sun protective clothing, hats, sunglasses, and avoiding the sun between the hours of 10am – 2pm may help reduce the risk of premature skin aging.
- For children under six months of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature.