Professional-C Microdermabrasion Polish + Mask contains ultra-fine crystals that effectively help to shed the most superficial layers of the epidermis, removing built-up surface debris and promoting healthy-looking skin. It also contains Sea Berry Fruit oil for healthy-looking skin.
Science & Innovation
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Known as the most efficacious or the best form of Vitamin C, L-Ascorbic acid helps neutralize free radicals, minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten skin tone.
Daily Use of Vitamin C
- Proactively fortifies the skin defenses against environmental assaults.
- Encourages skin to rebound from previous, visible damage for an improved appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- Aids in restoring skin’s antioxidant strength to help skin appear younger for longer.
Ascorbic Acid, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Lauryl Laurate, Silica, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyglyceryl-3 Laurate, Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerldes, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, C15-23 Alkane, Fragrance (Parfum)
How to Use
- Scrub a thin, even layer onto clean, damp skin, avoiding the eye area
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes
- You may experience a slight tingling sensation
- Wipe off and rinse with warm water
- Use 2 to 3 times weekly
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, and lips
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Store at controlled room temperature: 15°C–25°C (59°F–77°F)