Obagi-C Fx C-Therapy Night Cream is a part of the Obagi-C® Fx System. The Obagi-C Fx System is a complete skin care regimen with Arbutin and Vitamin C to address the appearance of signs of skin aging and photoaging.
Click here to learn more at the Obagi-C Fx System.
NEED TO KNOW
Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in nonasthmatic people.
Science & Innovation
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
Known as the purest form of Vitamin C, L-Ascorbic Acid helps neutralize free radicals, minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten skin tone.
Daily Use of Vitamin C
- Proactively fortifies the skin’s defenses against environmental assaults.
- Encourages skin to rebound from previous, visible damage for an improved appearance of fine lines, wrinkles.
- Helps skin defend against free radicals to provide younger looking skin for longer.
Nature-identical skin brightening agent and antioxidant.
Water (aqua), glycerin, cetyl alcohol, arbutin, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, sodium lauryl sulfate, TEA-salicylate, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, lactic acid, phenyl trimethicone,sodium metabisulfite, BHT, saponins, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben
How to Use
- Use daily in the evening
- Dispense a small amount (approximately 1 to 2 pea-size drops) and apply to the entire face
- Massage in gently
- Avoid getting into the eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse with water to remove.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Please see above for additional important safety information.
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° – 30°C (59° – 86° F)